Th, 2024 Apr 25, 9:09 PM
Happy Christmas Guest | RSS

My site

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Gangsters Territory » Games discussion » "b64 vs sL Package" (available for B64Club members!)
"b64 vs sL Package"
zofiDate: Sa, 2012 Sep 22, 4:23 PM | Message # 1
ஜ ۩Global Admin۩ ஜ
Group: Administrators
B64Club presents "b64 vs sL Package" for all those who remember the dream match from the last year! The FlatOut would champions Boulevard 64 had just came out of retirement to face an enigma called Stunting Legends, the team which went on undefeated streak since its establishment and already beaten the best FlatOut world had to offer. On that afternoon at 16th December last year, these two great FlatOut teams confronted each other and crossed their skills. It was the most popular and the most tracked match in FlatOut history, easily breaking the would cup final racking records by more than double! Boulevard 64 managed to win 3-1 in the match that is now considered as one of the greatest of all time.

B64Club presents "b64 vs sL Package" , which contains official scores screenshots of each round, savefile log from the live tracking and a 1800x800 (pixels) wallpaper.

The package is available for the B64Club members only and can be requested simply by sending a PM to b64, writing your membership number (view here).

The wallpaper will be available for all users in our gallery at 16th December 2012, during the one year anniversary of 'b64 vs sL' match.

for more info here

Trip[ABK]Date: Su, 2012 Sep 23, 1:23 AM | Message # 2
ABKclan.com
damn thought i was in the club? bastards

zofi send be pirate version cool

zofiDate: Su, 2012 Sep 23, 8:49 AM | Message # 3
ஜ ۩Global Admin۩ ஜ
Quote (Trip|ABK|)
damn thought i was in the club? bastards

oh my godness, O_O

Quote (Trip|ABK|)
zofi send be pirate version

whahahha meybe cool already downloaded, well there pretty nice stuffs

Forum » Gangsters Territory » Games discussion » "b64 vs sL Package" (available for B64Club members!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: