Sa, 2024 Apr 20, 12:41 PM
Happy Christmas Guest | RSS

My site

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Gangsters Territory » Stuff » CS:GO Guide to get better into the game.
CS:GO Guide to get better into the game.
iCov3rDate: Mo, 2014 Nov 17, 9:39 PM | Message # 1
Group: Removed

Hello guys, today i thought of making a CS:GO guide for you guys, to get better and of course set up your game.

So first of all you are gonna get console on your game. So if you want to get your console in the game, everything you gotta do is follow the steps.

1.Open your steam, and go to library. Then right click on CS:GO

2.When you have done everything in first step, click on properties.

3.When you are done with that, go to General, and follow the steps shown on the picture. When you are done with that, just simply type in: -console . That will make every time u start a game to open the console.

4.Open CS:GO.

5.So you opened CS:GO, now all you have to do is type: bind "the key you want to open the console for you" "toggleconsole" .

6.Now start a bot game for yourself, and find a safe place, where bot won't kill you, or find you.

7.Now you want to set up the best crosshair for yourself, don't you?
Find a wall that is good to shoot to, and you can see your bullets good in the wall.

8.I didn't set up my own crosshair, i use the same crosshair as a popular CS:GO Youtuber, uses. Link to the Config for crosshair. . So if u want to use the config, go to steam folder, steam apps, common, cs:go, csgo folder again, then cfg, and put the autoexecplay in the cfg folder, when you are putting the file, close your CS:GO, now when you placed it, open your csgo, and write in your console: exec autoexecplay . Everytime you will open your game, u will need to write that.

9.Link for crosshair generator.

10. When you generated your crosshair, you can see a long text down, copy it, and paste it into your console in game. And you got your crosshair done. smile

11.My crosshair look's like that:

I hope the guide will help for you guys smile If something goes wrong, feel free to write below smile Thanks.

aybshhDate: Tu, 2014 Nov 18, 1:35 PM | Message # 2
Group: Banned
awesome topic icover Thanks A lot! i will set up my crosshair:P

iCov3rDate: Tu, 2014 Nov 18, 1:57 PM | Message # 3

Quote aybshh ()

Thanks! smile If you have any problems just pm me! biggrin

zofiDate: Tu, 2014 Nov 18, 4:55 PM | Message # 4
ஜ ۩Global Admin۩ ஜ
Group: Administrators
Quote aybshh ()

nice work Rpz, nicely done!

iCov3rDate: Tu, 2014 Nov 18, 5:36 PM | Message # 5

Quote [cH]zofija ()
nice work Rpz, nicely done!

Thanks!

Forum » Gangsters Territory » Stuff » CS:GO Guide to get better into the game.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: