Sa, 2024 Apr 20, 0:43 AM
Happy Christmas Guest | RSS

My site

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Gangsters Territory » Stuff » My stuff and etc (iCov3r Stuff and Etc..)
My stuff and etc
iCov3rDate: Sa, 2014 Jan 04, 7:57 PM | Message # 31
Group: Removed

hmm, nemaniau kad busiu top'e, beto kur cia galima pazet grupeje?

FrozeNDate: Sa, 2014 Jan 04, 8:43 PM | Message # 32
Legend of the cH
Group: Moderators
Quote Suffer ()
prie pezo gavno 406

Ye Pic biggrin

Hecbekas ane?
Seip tie tai zverys yra biggrin pamenu kai uzvaziavau ant uzsalusio ezero su 406 pezu nebeejo isvaziuot nebepavaziava is vietos :D:D vidury ezera biggrin

SufferDate: Sa, 2014 Jan 04, 9:45 PM | Message # 33

sedanas ar hecbekas blet ka zn biggrin krc su paprasta bagazine, be pribumbasu. tomorrow pic will be biggrin pasiemiau su defektu aisku, be wairo stiprintuvo. slangute trukus. nuwazewau pazejau, pamaciau kad nieko baisaus. jau pas meistriuka tvarko. ryt pasiimu. traukos padla turi gerai biggrin

zofiDate: Sa, 2014 Jan 04, 10:15 PM | Message # 34
ஜ ۩Global Admin۩ ஜ
Group: Administrators
Quote iCov3r ()
hmm, nemaniau kad busiu top'e, beto kur cia galima pazet grupeje?

kai paspaudi ant grupes, rodo tavo nika smile btw good game today )

Quote Suffer ()
traukos padla turi gerai

drifter is back whaha rolleyes

iCov3rDate: Sa, 2014 Jan 18, 0:21 AM | Message # 35

CS:GO Inventory :PP

Added (2014 Jan 18, 0:21 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Message edited by iCov3r - We, 2014 Jan 15, 3:33 PM

zofiDate: Sa, 2014 Jan 18, 0:27 AM | Message # 36
ஜ ۩Global Admin۩ ஜ
Group: Administrators
Quote iCov3r ()
CS:GO Inventory :PP

that medal, operation bravo? surprised

btw nice highlights iCov3r batman

iCov3rDate: Sa, 2014 Jan 18, 11:43 AM | Message # 37

Quote [cH]zofija ()
that medal, operation bravo? surprised

buy the ticket, and u got the medal, thats all.

Quote [cH]zofija ()
btw nice highlights iCov3r batman

Thanks

Added (2014 Jan 18, 11:43 AM)
---------------------------------------------
DOTA BUFF INFORMATION

Highest Gold per Minute- 748 with Luna.
Highest number of deaths- 22 with Tusk.
Highest number of lasthits- 425 with Anti Mage.
Highest hero damage- 39700 with Zeus.
Longest match duration- 1:25:44 with Spectre.
Highest experience per minute- 957 with Riki.
Highest number of kills- 34 with Lina.
Highest number of assists- 49 with Spectre.
Highest number of denies- 59 with Outworld Devouver.
Highest hero healing- 7944 with Necrophos.
Highest tower damage- 7900 with Weaver.

iCov3rDate: Mo, 2014 Nov 24, 8:14 AM | Message # 38

Hello guys, today I thought something about roles in CS:GO, because we have players that play's CS:GO and needs to know the role of the game you are playing, and so on you can start by learning your role to play.

1) The entry fragger(s)

The entry fragger is one of the most important players in the team. This player has a high tendency for flick shots, excellent game sense for checking corners, and most definitely a rifler. This is your point man, he's the first one in, and he's the last one out. This player doesn't need to be your smartest player, or the best at calling out positions, he is pure skill.

2) The support player(s)

These are your information gatherers, your bomb planters, and your kit buyers. These are your set-up professionals. They set up a bombsite for entry with smokes and flashes and need to learn to do as such. They are going to give you the best information, and ideally are the ones to suggest the best next move for the team. Because of this, I think it works a lot better to have an "alternative" caller on a team that doubles as this role. This way, if the caller is dead the team is not lost and the caller does not have to micromanage from a death cam.

3) The AWPer/Auto-sniper

This one is pretty straight forward. In CS:GO a sniper is not always a necessity, but can enhance game play in many situations. You only need one of these at most. Just because an AWP is on the ground doesn't mean you have to pick it up.

This player is smart, cautious, and a hell of a shot. Unlike the entry fragger you aren't looking for this guy to get 5 amazing kills. You want him to get smart picks without getting killed. He's the tide turner. Round by round your awper is either going to put your team at an advantage or disadvantage depending on which way the kills go.

A round 5v4 is already 70% in your favor. A round 5v3 is 80-90% in your favor. The AWPer is not greedy. He gets that pick and falls back without dying preferably. I suggest pairing an AWPer with either a support player or....

4) The clutch player

This is going to be the most debatable position. The above are all tried and true, but many people don't believe in the term clutch player. We all have clutches, and we all fail sometimes, but I am mentioning this player because I think he overlaps qualities with all of the above.

The clutch player has immense game sense. The clutch player could be your AWPer, a support player, or even the caller. He thrives on pressure and adrenaline. The clutch player may or may not be your top fragger/entry fragger.

Like the AWPer the clutch player is not greedy. He plays smart, he baits the bomb, he peeks when he has to. Game sense, game sense, game sense. Often the caller will have the best game sense in the game which is why I think he could very well be the clutch player, but again, the caller has a lot more on his mind than making a shot.

5) The caller: Pretty self-explanatory. Callers go as far as spending hours a week in researching to simply calling on the fly. The caller can be as involved as he wants to be.

And easier example:
Entry fragger - Person who tries to get the early pick at the beginning of the round.

Support - Sits back and aids the rest of his team, normally with flashes, smokes, nades, rotates around the map to help where needed.

AWPer - The person that uses the awp.

Clutcher - The person that tries to stay alive as long as possible in case they need to clutch the round.

Caller - The person that gives instructions to the rest of the team at the beginning and through-out each round.

Thanks if you enjoy it! smile

iCov3rDate: Mo, 2015 May 25, 1:27 PM | Message # 39

Sveiki, rasau tai nes noriu pasikeisti savo Nick'a RPZ. Noriu pasikeisti nes nick'as RPZ neturi reiksmes, ir zmones vadina rupuze, arba buna arbuzas, ir man tai nepatinka, ir pagalvojau kad gera ideja butu pasikeist nicka, kuris bent kaska reiskia, as noreciau nicka pasikeist i: sneijder . Laukiu jusu nuomones ar pritartumet kad galiu pasikeist nick'a. Dekuj.

jagu4rsDate: Mo, 2015 May 25, 1:30 PM | Message # 40
ex-cH
Group: Users
Arbuzeliu* biggrin

Seip as nieko pries jog pasikeistum nicka i mano milimiausio futbolininko pavarde

SufferDate: Mo, 2015 May 25, 2:35 PM | Message # 41

gali keisti su dwiem salygom, ka tawo nick reiskia, antra, po sio nick pakeitimo negalesi keisti puse metu nick.

iCov3rDate: Mo, 2015 May 25, 2:57 PM | Message # 42

Quote Suffer ()
gali keisti su dwiem salygom, ka tawo nick reiskia, antra, po sio nick pakeitimo negalesi keisti puse metu nick.

sneijder, yra futbolo zaidejo pavarde kuris man labai patinka, ir dar is kaskokio filmuko, sneijder girdedavau, ir gerai visai skamba tai jo, ir nekeisiu puse metu.

jagu4rsDate: Mo, 2015 May 25, 3:00 PM | Message # 43
ex-cH
Labai pyksi jei netycia shrederiu pavadinciau biggrin

iCov3rDate: Mo, 2015 May 25, 3:02 PM | Message # 44

ne, nepyksiu, bet galesiu as tave pedofilu vadint?

jagu4rsDate: Mo, 2015 May 25, 3:04 PM | Message # 45
ex-cH
Jei ne viesai biggrin

Forum » Gangsters Territory » Stuff » My stuff and etc (iCov3r Stuff and Etc..)
Search: