=ACCEPTED=foleyyyz
foleyyyzDate: Mo, 2012 Jan 30, 10:33 AM | Message # 1
Group: Users
1. Nickname: foleeeeeeey / w0Lfy
2. Do you have a Dynamic IP? Dinamic
3. Your real name? Facundo Bohle
4. Age: 17
5. Country/city in which you live in: Argentina, Corrientes
6. Family status: </3 ( broke last week cry )
7. Which of the following teams are you intrested in joining [CoD4,MTA,SA-MP,VC-MP] ? SA-MP and MTA in a future happy
8. Whats your play style? Strategist, clever, and think everything around while acting, keep the team and organize them.
9. Are you a heterosexual? OF COURSE
10. Are you religious? Well.. i belive in god, not in religion though.
11. Other games that you play: Soldat, Counter Strike, Tales Runner, Plants vs Zombies, though actually i'm just playing SA-MP
12. What is your favorite alcohol? TEQUILA <3
13. Name any previous clans/gangs that you been a member of and explain why you left: SM, KOTS, FTH. SM dead, KOTS got a general problem between members and a lot of them left so there was no sense on going on, And i had to leave too. FTH closed.
14. Are you addicted to anything. Smoking, drinking etc? No, but maybe to SA-MP. haha.
15. Cats or dogs? DOGGIES biggrin
16. Do you have access to a redtube account? NO LOL
17. Languages that you speak? English, Spanish, Guarani, Portuguese (write), a little of deutsch and polak (write).
18. What have you accomplished in your life? I got my english and schoolary degrees. I have won a football local challenge. and a lot of little things that maybe has no importance for you but yes for me smile
19. What do you think of [cH]? I think it's a very nice clan, I love the way you play and spend the game AS A GAME, having fun and winning at the same time, I know some of you guys and I'm just like you, I have a good gameplay in my way, and still like to be relaxed and take the game in a good way, i don't like flamming or anything else.
20. Why you want to join our team? Cause you are nice people, nice players, and what i've mention in last question, you have my style in the game smile
21. Are you racist? No at all.
22. Can you supply us with erotic pictures of your mom? LOL WHAT
23. Are you a quick learner? Yeah, I've to admit that. I learn things very fast just by observing.
24. Do you have microphone through which you can speak during CW? If not how much time will it take for you to get one? I have one, I speak a lot cause I'm or was the strategist in my past clans and in my national Argentina team. I don't know how would i speak and understand english but let's try biggrin
25. Will you have any difficulties in talking to us through ventrilo? No, I won't. I also have mumble team speak and xfire.
26. Do you take gaming seriously or you play for fun? Both things balanced. When It's serious, I'm serious. When It's funny, I'm funny biggrin
27. How can you be useful to us? Cause maybe I got some crazy strategies that work in a good way, we are undefeated with Argentina team in clan wars. I also can edit some videos with Vegas, I bring my opinion in every way, and I always try to participate on the things that the clan need me.
28. 2+2*2=? 8 (eight)
29. Do you have a webcam? Yeah
30. How did you find out about cH? I knew of you before, but my first contact was in uL server, then I added some of you to xfire, and I always talk to zofija for amerazia official matches to ref (We are so grateful zofii)
31. Do you tend to use cheating programs for games? no, by the way, I played 2 years without any modification, just now i installed some weapons and sounds.
32. What kind of mods have you got installed in sa-mp at this moment? As I've mentioned, weapons, sounds, and crosshairs.
33 .Contact's [xFire, Skype, MSN]: Xfire: facubh1. Msn: Facu_Bohle@hotmail.com Facebook: fb.com/facurulez (ya, 63 friends xD i reciently created it)
34. Skills: Strategist, Clever, thinking fast, good m4/spaser, talkative, serious way to do things, i'm starting with Sniper now. I use sony vegas to edit videos since a time ago. I script for mIRC.

-Video Editing:[?/10] 6

-Scripting:[?/10] 7 (mIRC) 2 (SAMP)

-GFX:[?/10] 0 (Is it editing something in samp like weapons or skins? I'm not sure when I'm i'll reply properly.)

35. Links to Vid's/Pic's/Scripts you've done: My Youtube Channel smile

Message edited by foleyyyz - Mo, 2012 Jan 30, 11:13 AM

[cH]vodkaDate: Mo, 2012 Jan 30, 10:39 AM | Message # 2
GTA:T Veteran
Group: cH Member
Yo Argentina, welcome to cH forums

foleyyyzDate: Mo, 2012 Jan 30, 10:50 AM | Message # 3
Quote (HuNTer)
Yo Argentina, welcome to cH forums

Thanks bro biggrin I'm glad to represent argies here :P

FrozeNDate: Mo, 2012 Jan 30, 11:14 AM | Message # 4
Legend of the cH
Group: Moderators
O.o Nice, i think its best application ever in our web, goodluck in future you got my + for application

zofiDate: Mo, 2012 Jan 30, 12:57 PM | Message # 5
ஜ ۩Global Admin۩ ஜ
Group: Administrators
i think its best application ever in our web

*our new web* FrozeN YES agreed.

Strategist, I script for mIRC.

Hello nd welcome,

Good to know, u got it some skills in every thing, thats important.. )
Btw read here

NewDate: Mo, 2012 Jan 30, 4:34 PM | Message # 6
GL biggrin

Message edited by New - Mo, 2012 Jan 30, 4:35 PM

JinuxDate: Mo, 2012 Jan 30, 8:38 PM | Message # 7
seems cool and chill guy, goodluck,invite all to xfire...

NoLimiTDate: Mo, 2012 Jan 30, 10:30 PM | Message # 8
Nice application, +1 from me. Good luck.

foleyyyzDate: Tu, 2012 Jan 31, 0:31 AM | Message # 9
n1 today guys biggrin thanks u all happy

zofiDate: Tu, 2012 Jan 31, 0:39 AM | Message # 10
ஜ ۩Global Admin۩ ஜ
Kuul to see u in matches, well played tonight vs MrS -.-

GecDate: Tu, 2012 Jan 31, 7:31 PM | Message # 11
Group: Friends
i like your application very much, but didnt talked with you, for now, i invited you to xfire.
good luck

foleyyyzDate: We, 2012 Feb 01, 8:20 AM | Message # 12
add: i came back to my Old facebook xD I hate this fkin biography -.-

zofiDate: Fr, 2012 Feb 03, 0:02 AM | Message # 13
ஜ ۩Global Admin۩ ஜ
Sup again,

well i saw u everywhere , at cH trainings, in some matches..not much in irc..hehe btw u deserved to be a test member, but still need it improve some skills. ( 1-3weeks, basicaly know more about cH gang members etc ).

Gratz and Welcome !

w0Lfy_cH

foleyyyzDate: Fr, 2012 Feb 03, 0:07 AM | Message # 14
Quote (foleyyyz)
here , at cH trainings, in some matches..not much in irc..hehe btw u deserved to be a test member, but still need it improve some skills. ( 1-3weeks, basicaly know more about cH gang members etc ).

Gratz and Welcome !

Tyy zofii i will keep doing my best

regards!

[cH]vodkaDate: Fr, 2012 Feb 03, 0:09 AM | Message # 15
GTA:T Veteran
Group: cH Member
congratz foleeeeeeey -.-

Forum » Applications to Join cH » [Accepted]Applications » =ACCEPTED=foleyyyz
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: