Th, 2024 Apr 25, 4:45 PM
Happy Christmas Guest | RSS

My site

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » cuntHunters » General Discussion » B64 Hits 10th Birthday (one of ally bday)
B64 Hits 10th Birthday
zofiDate: Th, 2016 Nov 03, 8:09 AM | Message # 1
ஜ ۩Global Admin۩ ஜ
Group: Administrators
14 May 2016

Δεκαετία! I am proud to say that on this day, 10 years ago, we have founded this great clan. It were Milos, Luka and I that decided to form B64 to match the competitive scene of SA-MP that was rapidly increasing since its release. Literally days later, we had many great players join, some of whom are ten years later still a part of the clan.

We have had a great run during our 3 years in SA-MP, where B64 had the reputation of being one of the very best, if not the best clan in the game. Later, we would have tried ourselves in a set of different games, such as FlatOut and RFG most notably. Eventually, we ended up running two seasons of B64Club arcade games competitions based on Damdai's Supercade client, which greatly contributed to our community.

Overall, I am very happy how the things went over the years and what B64 has managed to achieve. I would like to thank to each and every of the present and past members who have given their contribution to everything that we have done, and also to our friends and people who were a part of this community throughout the great times we had here.

10 years guys, great stuff.

quote by [b64]Enginer

link here

Congratz !

zephy3Date: Th, 2016 Nov 03, 10:14 AM | Message # 2
Group: Blocked
congratulations! biggrin

[cH]vodkaDate: Fr, 2016 Nov 04, 5:55 PM | Message # 3
GTA:T Veteran
Group: cH Member
Congratz cool

Forum » cuntHunters » General Discussion » B64 Hits 10th Birthday (one of ally bday)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: