Sa, 2024 Apr 20, 3:09 PM
Happy Christmas Guest | RSS

My site

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » cuntHunters » General Discussion » B64 Hits 9th Birthday (one of ally bday)
B64 Hits 9th Birthday
zofiDate: Th, 2015 May 14, 7:17 PM | Message # 1
ஜ ۩Global Admin۩ ஜ
Group: Administrators

It has been 9 years since Milos, Luka and Enginer appeared on the servers of San Andreas Multiplayer wearing b64 tags. That was the time when clans were born and closed on a weekly basis. In such landscape, hardly anyone would think that a clan could successfully function for years, much less a decade. B64 has not broken the decade mark yet, we are coming pretty damn close! While there hasn't been much going on around here during the previous year, Boulevard 64 is still out there standing and we're proud to enter the 10th year of existence. Nine years after the crew started rolling, here we are, still doing our thing and be sure that we'll be hitting those two figures 12 months from now!

When I joined the crew, it was February 2007, and Boulevard 64 was one of the leading and most prestigious clans in SA-MP. The clan was also about 3 months away from the first anniversary. Since then, B64 managed to keep itself on the top of SA-MP, then successfully go through many other games (most notably FlatOut), create an arcade gaming community, organize tournaments, win tournaments, and reach so many achievements that it got extremely difficult to count without doing a research.
However, this is the first time that I don't have to make a big summary of events in the past 12 months, since there hasn't been much activity here. There have been plans, but nothing got to materialize and B64 went on to have a fairly quiet year. Despite that, we've maintained a very loyal community and I'd like to thank to all our friends that keep coming to this place to hang out even when there isn't much going on.
Like I've said earlier, we have been on the run since 14th May 2006. We have been doing it for nine years and we have been doing it best. This time next year, we will be celebrating that big number!

#RoadTo10Years

congratz b64

[cH]vodkaDate: Fr, 2015 May 15, 7:54 AM | Message # 2
GTA:T Veteran
Group: cH Member
congratz b64 cool

SufferDate: Fr, 2015 May 15, 8:48 PM | Message # 3
Group: Removed

congratz smile

jagu4rsDate: Fr, 2015 May 15, 9:52 PM | Message # 4
ex-cH
Group: Users
Happy birthday biggrin gl in future

iCov3rDate: Sa, 2015 May 16, 7:39 AM | Message # 5
Group: Removed

gratz smile

FoxDate: Sa, 2015 May 16, 9:51 AM | Message # 6
Group: Users
Good luck. smile

Forum » cuntHunters » General Discussion » B64 Hits 9th Birthday (one of ally bday)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: