Forum » Smoke Room » Request a competition. » Hyper vs cH
Hyper vs cH
RitsuSAMPDate: Th, 2017 Mar 02, 2:53 AM | Message # 1
Group: Users
Day: Some weekend afternoon EU ()
Clan: Hyper
Leader: Ritsu & Emir16
Players: 5 vs. 5 ideally

Server: Would like you to consider playing on our Canadian server? (everyone would probably have around 150~ping) Otherwise your EU.
HostName: Hyper Clan A/D Server
Address: 192.99.191.167:7877
Players: 0 / 50
Ping: 200
Mode: Att-Def v1.20 ®
Language: -
Time: Around 1:00 PM GMT+0 or earlier.
SA-MP/MTA/CoD4/VC-MP/TF2/CoD4MW2/Dota2/CS:GO? SA:MP
Contacts: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RitsuSAMP/
Gamemode: Would be interesting to install Deadly Combinations gamemode on a server and play 8 A/D rounds and a TDM (however it would mean no AC, nor Attack-Defend bases - Or do the plugin work on whatever gamemode? Would have to test one of these days) not to mention that I kind of forgot the commands. Otherwise we can just go normal.

It was a pain just to create a topic. email confirmation, avatar 150x150 less than 100something kb, you need to have 3 posts before opening a thread, the captcha on posts and topics killed

That being said, despite I can promise you not to floorbug and behave well (I don't think I have a problem with any of you and viceversa). I can't really talk on behalf of my Turkish members, even tho they're cool most of the time and enjoyable to play with, so I'd like you to consider that very very small possibility of this turning out into a shit storm.

Message edited by RitsuSAMP - Th, 2017 Mar 02, 3:07 AM

RitsuSAMPDate: Th, 2017 Mar 02, 3:35 AM | Message # 2
Group: Users
Well, I managed to make the plugin kick me from the server as I uninstall AC.

FrozeNDate: Th, 2017 Mar 02, 9:35 AM | Message # 3
Legend of the cH
Group: Moderators
Hello welcome to cH forums,

no idea what you are, we're already used this KR gamemode long time ago, if u'll comeback next year, we'll post challenge in your forum. goodluck

It was a pain just to create a topic. email confirmation, avatar 150x150 less than 100something kb, you need to have 3 posts before opening a thread, the captcha on posts and topics killed

Yeah is system of the forum, for block dumb peoples wink

Message edited by FrozeN - Th, 2017 Mar 02, 10:07 AM

Forum » Smoke Room » Request a competition. » Hyper vs cH
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: