Th, 2024 Mar 28, 7:32 PM
Happy Christmas Guest | RSS

My site

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Gangsters Territory » Games discussion » Battlefield 3/4 discussions (Inside Gaming Daily)
Battlefield 3/4 discussions
zofiDate: We, 2013 Mar 20, 4:55 PM | Message # 1
ஜ ۩Global Admin۩ ஜ
Group: Administrators

BF4 is going to be something

ChiefDate: We, 2013 Mar 20, 7:52 PM | Message # 2
Group: Users
Sorry, but I disagree... I think I will never buy another EA game ever again neither should you. Houms and I got bf3 a while ago. The game is alright, to be honest its pretty good. The story is crap but battlefield was never about story now was it? Multiplayer is where battlefield 3 shines. Up to 64 players on one map fighting each other to capture vital points or just eliminate the enemy troops. Has 4 different classes with a pretty nice variety of weapons for each class + customisable upgrades and addons for all weapons. The game is great if you do not look at some bullshit, for example: we saw some dude getting killed by a flying jet. Not its guns, but the whole jet just slammed that guy off the map. I would give it a good 8/10. But its not the game that is a major turn off, its the publishers. EA. Those assholes fuck up everything in their sight. Did you know that BF3 has a dlc package that costs more than the whole fucking game? Oh and the random crashes + startup problems, those are the real pain. When I got my bf3, I couldnt play it for about a week mainly because it wouldnt launch and I found no explanation. I tried contacting the customer support but one of their workers response was quote "dasdjawdkalwdawhdkj" and then he disconnected me. After days of doing everything I could, I somehow fixed it. Then I enjoyed it for about 2 weeks and the same bullshit launching problem came back. In addition to this, many people got banned for no reason. As I remember it about 14k people got banned on servers with no explanation and I was one of them. Anyway, after about a week I got unbanned, again with no explanation at all. Oh did I mention the DLC package that costs more than the whole game? Furthermore, BF3 has server problems, they constantly crash or go offline for a few hours, major bugs that take the developers months to fix. And lets not forget the DLC package that costs more than the whole fucking game.
So all in all, the game might be great n shit, but the huge EA logo on the game is a big nono for me.

RiwDate: We, 2013 Mar 20, 7:54 PM | Message # 3
Never liked BF, CS:GO all the way.

DzymkaDate: We, 2013 Mar 20, 9:47 PM | Message # 4
ex Senior of The cH
Group: Friends
Quote (Chief)
Then I enjoyed it for about 2 weeks and the same bullshit launching problem came back.

+1
btw susimetam gal kokia diena BF3? biggrin

ChiefDate: We, 2013 Mar 20, 11:13 PM | Message # 5
Quote (Dzymka)
+1
btw susimetam gal kokia diena BF3? biggrin

Tai jo galesim sulost koki karta =D

houmissDate: Th, 2013 Mar 21, 1:48 AM | Message # 6
ex Co-Leader of The cH
Quote (Chief)
we saw some dude getting killed by a flying jet. Not its guns, but the whole jet just slammed that guy off the map.
it was like a roadkill from the sky a... a SKYKILL.

Quote (Chief)
When I got my bf3, I couldnt play it for about a week mainly because it wouldnt launch and I found no explanation.
well when i got mine the specifications said OH YEAH CORE2DUO CAN RUN IT EASILY but it lagged like fucking hell when I turned it on. So i couldnt play until i got a new CPU and its fine i enjoy it with a squad mainly cooping with svp but theres a lack of servers and the game crashes a lot and the support is just ANNOYING. if you like close quarter team fighting get CS:GO instead of any new cod. If you like open world gigantic map vehicle and soldier fighting get ARMA instead of battlefield.

zofiDate: Th, 2013 Mar 21, 11:35 PM | Message # 7
ஜ ۩Global Admin۩ ஜ
Quote (Chief)
Sorry, but I disagree... I think I will never buy another EA game ever again neither should you. Houms and I got bf3 a while ago. The game is alright, to be honest its pretty good. The story is crap but battlefield was never about story now was it? Multiplayer is where battlefield 3 shines. Up to 64 players on one map fighting each other to capture vital points or just eliminate the enemy troops. Has 4 different classes with a pretty nice variety of weapons for each class + customisable upgrades and addons for all weapons. The game is great if you do not look at some bullshit, for example: we saw some dude getting killed by a flying jet. Not its guns, but the whole jet just slammed that guy off the map. I would give it a good 8/10. But its not the game that is a major turn off, its the publishers. EA. Those assholes fuck up everything in their sight. Did you know that BF3 has a dlc package that costs more than the whole fucking game? Oh and the random crashes + startup problems, those are the real pain. When I got my bf3, I couldnt play it for about a week mainly because it wouldnt launch and I found no explanation. I tried contacting the customer support but one of their workers response was quote "dasdjawdkalwdawhdkj" and then he disconnected me. After days of doing everything I could, I somehow fixed it. Then I enjoyed it for about 2 weeks and the same bullshit launching problem came back. In addition to this, many people got banned for no reason. As I remember it about 14k people got banned on servers with no explanation and I was one of them. Anyway, after about a week I got unbanned, again with no explanation at all. Oh did I mention the DLC package that costs more than the whole game? Furthermore, BF3 has server problems, they constantly crash or go offline for a few hours, major bugs that take the developers months to fix. And lets not forget the DLC package that costs more than the whole fucking game.
So all in all, the game might be great n shit, but the huge EA logo on the game is a big nono for me.

Thanks SvP, one of best critics ever

Quote (houmiss)
if you like close quarter team fighting get CS:GO instead of any new cod. If you like open world gigantic map vehicle and soldier fighting get ARMA instead of battlefield.

agreed

houmissDate: Fr, 2013 Mar 22, 0:13 AM | Message # 8
ex Co-Leader of The cH
Quote (|cH|Admin)
agreed

so what are you guys waiting for? everyone get CS:GO the game is insane fun with a team. 5cH vs 5cH come on!

jagu4rsDate: Fr, 2013 Mar 22, 2:24 PM | Message # 9
ex-cH
Per akcija ir kai baigsis wow gametime reiks paimegint
p.s. Per savaite man padare mastercard :d

DonceDate: Th, 2013 Mar 28, 6:38 PM | Message # 10
Universal Gamer
Group: cH Member
17 Minutes of battlefield 4 gameplay.

Message edited by Donce - Th, 2013 Mar 28, 6:38 PM

ChiefDate: Th, 2013 Mar 28, 6:57 PM | Message # 11
Lol niekas praktiskai nepasikeite.

houmissDate: Fr, 2013 Mar 29, 1:47 AM | Message # 12
ex Co-Leader of The cH
Quote (Chief)
Lol niekas praktiskai nepasikeite.

dar kazkoks nubas ten zaidzia.

DonceDate: Fr, 2013 Mar 29, 11:55 AM | Message # 13
Universal Gamer
Group: cH Member
Battlefield 4 will set a new standard for gaming realism with the power of Frostbite 3.

zofiDate: Th, 2014 May 29, 7:37 PM | Message # 14
ஜ ۩Global Admin۩ ஜ

Battlefield 3™

About 'On the House'

Free?! What's the catch?
There's no catch. Grab full games, expansions and more at absolutely no cost. Just make sure to act fast because On the House specials can appear and disappear at any time.

You mean a trial or demo, right?

Nope. You’re getting a full version of the real game — for free!

How long will I own the game?
Once you’ve claimed your game, it’s yours to keep!

Why is Origin doing this?
Our goal is to provide a great gaming experience and a way to discover awesome new games. Having a game in your library, for free, is a fantastic way to see what Origin is all about.

Battlefield 3 is now free until 3 June 2014. Add it to your library, it's On the House!(click here)
Thanks to Houmiss & FrozeN

iCov3rDate: We, 2014 Jul 02, 5:22 PM | Message # 15
Group: Removed

Isikruju, turiu ir ta battlefield 3, ir premium irgi, daug mapu ir t.t., sumokejau, daug daugiau nei uz ta visa zaidima, gal daugiau per 50eu, bet apsimoka, lost, o apie crashus, lagus, jokiu lagu, crashu, neturejau, kai buvau kaskada zaides, ir pradejo crashint, tada parasiau laiska kad koki fixa pasakytu ar kanors, tiesiog pasake, reinstall the game, ir suveike, tai, mum tikrai reiktu kadanors visiem palost..

Forum » Gangsters Territory » Games discussion » Battlefield 3/4 discussions (Inside Gaming Daily)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: