My site

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Gangsters Territory » Games discussion » Dota 2
Dota 2
zofiDate: We, 2014 Feb 19, 8:59 PM | Message # 46
ஜ ۩Global Admin۩ ஜ
Group: Administrators

New Bloom's End

With a defiant roar, the Year Beast prepares to make its final stand. This battle will mark the end of the Year Beast's reign, so spend all your Ingots and show it what you're made of! After the beast has departed, remember to redeem your Jade Tokens. Next Tuesday (February 25th), unused Ingots will vanish, and all unspent Jade Tokens will automatically be redeemed toward New Bloom rewards. Good luck, and good hunting!

Coming Soon: Free to Play

Experience the first International through the eyes of players who lived it. Free to Play is a documentary detailing the efforts of three Dota 2 players as they battle to win the first million dollar grand prize in the history of competitive video games. Head over to the Free to Play website to watch the trailer and learn more about the film.

After the film is released, you’ll be able to show your support for the featured players by purchasing the Free to Play Competitor Pack, which will be available through the Dota 2 store and Steam. Buy the Competitor Pack and you’ll receive several in-game rewards including pro player item sets for Pudge, Doom, and Sven. You’ll also obtain a Free to Play courier, a special ward, and a custom HUD skin. Plus a portion of each purchase will go toward the players featured in the film.

Free to Play releases on March 19.

some good news :P cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-RKqGaNq-Y

we're togheter the whole team of cH squad spend lot of times already on this game, i hope enjoy too ladz ! cool

zofiDate: Th, 2014 Feb 27, 1:56 PM | Message # 47
ஜ ۩Global Admin۩ ஜ

ASUS ROG DreamLeague Season 1

Introducing Fantasy Dota:

First available with the ASUS ROG DreamLeague Season #1 tournament, Fantasy Dota is an expansion on features originally included in the International 2013 Compendium. In Fantasy Dota, you join up to 5 of your friends to create a Fantasy League, where you'll each design a Fantasy Team made up of Pro Players. You'll then compete based on how well your players do in matches played in DreamLeague Season 1.

Buying the ticket for DreamLeague Season 1 makes you eligible to create a Fantasy League, as well as join any Fantasy Leagues that your friends create.

Once you've bought your ticket and created a Fantasy League, you can invite friends to join you and set a time for the Live Draft. During the Live Draft, members of your Fantasy League draft Pro Players onto their Fantasy Team, however unlike the International 2013 Compendium, each player can only be owned by one person. After the draft is completed, the Fantasy League will automatically create round-robin weekly head-to-head matchups, where every week you'll try to earn points to win against one of the other members of the Fantasy League.

Fantasy Team matches will begin on March 3rd, so be sure to form your Fantasy League and complete your draft before then.

Here's some more info:

General

Q. Can I create more than one Fantasy League?
You can create one Fantasy League for each tournament ticket that you activate. However, after activating a ticket, you can join any number of Fantasy Leagues.

Q. How many members can be in a Fantasy League?
You can have up to six members in a Fantasy League. Each will have their own team.

Q. What if I have an odd number of friends who want to play?
That's fine! One rotating team each week will get a Bye (basically a free win).

Q. What if two Fantasy Teams have the same number of wins? Are they tied?
Ties are broken by the total number of points scored in the season.

Q. When does a matchup end?
Weekly matchups end on Sunday night at midnight in the time zone of the tournament. At that point, wins and losses are assigned for that week, and the next week's matchups begin.

Players

Q. Can a player be owned by more than one Fantasy Team?
No, players are exclusively owned by a single team.

Q. What does a player being "Core" or "Support" mean?
Each player has been assigned a role, based on the role they generally play in pro matches. Players that play mid, off-lane, or carry are grouped under "Core". Players that take more of a support role are classified as "Support".

Q. Does player role affect scoring?
No, all players are scored based on the same criteria.

Q. How are players scored?

0.3 points per kill

-0.3 points per death

0.15 points per assist

0.003 points per last hit

0.002 points per gold per minute

0.002 points per XP per minute

0.07 points per seconds of enemy stuns

0.0004 points per allied healing done

1 point tower kill

1 point per Roshan kill

Player Rosters

Q. How many players can I have on my team?
You can have 8 players on your team. These 8 slots are divided into types.

Active Roster:

2 Core

2 Support

1 Any

Bench:

3 players of any type

Q. What players can I put in each slot type?
Core and Support players can only go into "Core" and "Support" slots. "Any" or "Bench" slots can contain players of any role. Note that a player in a Bench slot will not score points for their team.

Q. How often can I adjust my roster?
You can set your Active Roster for each individual day. Any day you don’t adjust your Active Roster, the settings in place on the previous day will automatically carry over.

Q. When does a day's roster lock?
A day's Active Roster becomes locked at midnight in the time zone where the tournament is located. So for a tournament taking place in Europe such as DreamLeague Season 1, the Active Rosters will lock at midnight CET. This lock time is displayed on the roster editing panel.

Q. What does it mean when an roster is locked?
When a roster is locked, you won't be able to make any changes to it. This is to prevent roster changes happening while matches are being played.

Q. How can I see how Pro Players have done in the past?
The Player tab in the Fantasy section in the Community tab lists all players and their average stats over the last 100 league matches (all leagues) that they've played.

Q. What happens if I miss my Fantasy League's live draft?
The draft system will automatically pick players for you.

Q. Do players get more points if a best-of-three goes to a third game?
No. In a best-of-three series, each player earns points only for their highest-scoring games.

Trading and Free Agents

Q. Can I remove a player from my team?
Yes, you can request to drop a player and pick up another that no other Fantasy Team owns (a "free agent"). These requests are all processed nightly. If multiple Fantasy Teams all attempt to pick up the same Pro Player, priority is given to the Fantasy Team with the worst record.

Q. Can I drop and pick up more than one player at a time?
No, currently you can only have one outstanding drop/add request.

Q. Can I trade players with another Fantasy Team?
Trading players between Fantasy Teams is not yet supported.

Scoring

Q. Do all matches played by a player in my roster count towards my score?
Each Fantasy League is associated with a specific tournament, and only matches played as part of that tournament count towards player scores.

Q. Do all Pro Players have the same scoring criteria?

Yes, all Pro Players, regardless of role, are scored based on the same factors.

Q. Do players in Bench slots earn points?
No, players on your Bench do not earn points towards weekly or daily point totals.

Q. Does it matter if players win or lose their matches?
No, scoring is entirely based on the player's performance in certain categories (kills, gold per minute, healing, etc). Whether they win or lose their match is not scored, though players that win matches will tend to have better individual performances.

Q. When are scores updated?
Scores are updated after every match completes.

We’ll be expanding on Fantasy Dota as time goes on, and look forward to your feedback and suggestions!

DonceDate: We, 2014 Mar 19, 8:31 PM | Message # 48
Universal Gamer
Group: cH Member

Just finished watching Free To Play documentary. And only positive thoughts about the movie. Visit this site http://www.freetoplaythemovie.com/ For more information and and the film itself. Happy viewing.
P.S You have to watch this film if you want to know more about how dota started,about players,their life,dreams and etc.

zofiDate: We, 2014 Mar 19, 11:21 PM | Message # 49
ஜ ۩Global Admin۩ ஜ
great movie :P

DOTA 2 Free to Play Collector's Pack Giveaway

To celebrate the soon premiere of Valve's DOTA 2 Free to Play Documentary, we have partnered up with Natus Vincere and are happy to announce another giveaway event. This time, we will be giving away 5 x Free to Play Collector's Packs. If you would like to participate, please do the following:

GIVEAWAY PRIZES

5 x Free to Play Collector's Packs (Bundle Includes - 'Forge of Iron Will' set for Sven, the 'Murder of Crows' set for Pudge, the 'Crown of Hells' set for Doom and the exclusive 'Wide Angle' Ward, 'Filmtail' Courier and 'Depth of Field' HUD)

for more info about it > http://www.gamersbook.com/Giveawa....iveaway

zofiDate: Fr, 2014 Mar 21, 12:24 PM | Message # 50
ஜ ۩Global Admin۩ ஜ
The End End of Duplicates

Peek inside any treasure and you'll notice a few changes.

From now on, you will no longer have a chance to receive a duplicate item from opening a treasure multiple times; each time you unseal a treasure, you will find a different item.

In addition to ensuring you won't receive the same item twice, each time you unlock a treasure you will also have a chance to obtain bonus rewards. Bonus rewards are granted in addition to an item found inside a treasure, and some treasures feature multiple bonuses. This means you could gain two or more items each time you open a treasure!

After you have unlocked all items within a treasure, the list of items that can be obtained from opening that treasure is reset and the items can be earned again in a new random order.

Every treasure past and present now ensures that you will not receive duplicates, and has a selection of bonus items. If you've ever hesitated to unseal a treasure, take another look at what they have to offer!

Looking for the perfect treasure to pillage for non-duplicate riches? Try the new Treasures of Radiant Arms and Dire Arms. Each unseals to reveal an entire hero set, which include the first sets made available for Lifestealer and Puck. Opening either treasure also gives you a chance to find the Vestments of the Fallen Princess, the first set for Vengeful Spirit, as a bonus reward!

well thats a great news, finnaly no duplicates surprised

SufferDate: Fr, 2014 Mar 21, 4:03 PM | Message # 51
Group: Removed

sits daikts sugadina wiska. wisa smaguma skryniu rakinejimo ir sugadins itemu kainas markete....

zofiDate: Fr, 2014 Mar 28, 7:48 PM | Message # 52
ஜ ۩Global Admin۩ ஜ

World Leaderboards

Today the Dota 2 team is introducing public leaderboards. These leaderboards show the players with the highest solo MMR in four geographic divisions:
Americas
Europe and Africa
China
Southeast Asia
Here is an FAQ with some details. (We may need to change the requirements in the future. The latest information will always be on the Leaderboards website.)

Q. Who is eligible to appear on the leaderboard?
To qualify, a player must have all of the following:
At least 300 lifetime matchmade games played. (Unranked or ranked PvP matches only.)
At least 100 lifetime solo ranked games
At least 15 solo ranked games in the last 21 days in the same division
Official player info on file
Q. How do I know what division I'm in?
It's the division in which you have played the most solo ranked games in the past 21 days. (In case of a tie, we use the division that has the more recent match.)

Q. Does a match still qualify towards the recency requirement if somebody abandons, times out due to network problems, etc?
Yes, provided that MMRs are updated. If the match is thrown out for any reason, then it is not a qualifying match.

Q. How do I give you my official player info?
If your solo MMR puts you within reach of a leaderboard, and you meet the eligibility requirements but have not provided your official information, we'll send you a notification in game that will make it possible to provide this information.

Q. Which server regions are assigned to which divisions?
Americas: US West, US East, South America
Europe: Europe West, Europe East, Russia, South Africa
China: Perfect World Telecom, Perfect World Unicom
Southeast Asia: South Korea, SE Asia, Australia
Q. When are leaderboards updated?
Daily at 22:00 GMT.

Q. Where's the global leaderboard?
The MMR of each division is on a different scale, and comparing MMRs across divisions is not currently meaningful.

Q. I’m on the leaderboard and I want to change my official information. Is it too late?
We’ve unlocked everyone’s official information, giving all players one more chance to make edits. Once you enter the information again, it will be locked for a period of time and you will not be able to change it! Please note that there may be a delay of up to one day between the time you change your information and the time the new information shows up on the leaderboard.

zofiDate: Fr, 2014 Apr 11, 9:26 PM | Message # 53
ஜ ۩Global Admin۩ ஜ

Tournaments of Ender at DOTA 2

http://shop-ender.ru/

[cH]vodkaDate: Fr, 2014 Apr 11, 9:51 PM | Message # 54
GTA:T Veteran
Tie dota 2 paveikslėliai kaip iš fantastinio filmo biggrin

zofiDate: Su, 2014 Apr 20, 7:03 PM | Message # 55
ஜ ۩Global Admin۩ ஜ
Grand final > http://www.twitch.tv/starladder1

starladder 9 sesion, DK winners

zofiDate: Su, 2014 May 11, 11:01 AM | Message # 56
ஜ ۩Global Admin۩ ஜ

Contribute to The International's overall prize pool while making tournament predictions and earning rewards as the total reaches each stretch goal. This year, you’ll earn even more rewards as you level up your Compendium by watching games, collecting player cards, and more. It’s the next-best thing to being there.

CURRENT PRIZE POOL
$3,027,138

The International Prize Pool is increased by $2.50 for each Compendium purchased.

NEW FOR 2014

New Scoring System
Earn enhancements to your stretch goal rewards.

Every 100 points will level up your Compendium. You’ll receive extra immortal treasures, obtain new custom in-game effects, get bonus Loading Screens and increase your Battle Point Booster percentage as you progress.

Higher level Compendium owners will receive various custom visuals, including modified teleport effects, base healing effects, and even new appearances for Bottle, Blink Dagger, and Dagon. These level up Custom Effects last until July 28th.

As an added bonus, if you reach level 50, you’ll receive a special alternate version of the Mini-Pudge courier when the stretch goal is reached.

The International Courier
Lieutenant Squawkins reporting for duty.

Once your Compendium reaches Level 4, the International Courier will be yours: Kunkka's faithful Lieutenant Squawkins, a parrot unique in all the lands of Dota. Continue to develop your Compendium and you’ll unlock alternate styles for Lieutenant Squawkins at Level 24 and Level 41. The alternate styles will be available at a later date.

Evolving Battle Point Booster
Take your game to the next level.

You’ll see an increase to your battle pointer booster percentage as you level up. This item is unique in that it stacks with any other booster that you have active. The duration of the boost lasts from the time it’s activated until July 28th, with no limits on how many matches it can be used in nor how high the boost can go.

Immortal Treasures
A trove of special items.

Once the Immortal Treasure stretch goal is reached, you’ll receive an extra Immortal Treasure every 10 levels. Each time you open a treasure, you will find a different item, with a chance to get an exceptionally rare item.

Compendium Objectives
New ways to compete.

This year’s Compendium has several new objectives you can work toward to earn points. Take the 10 Hero Challenge, and try to win a game with each of ten randomly assigned heroes.

Offer up your unwanted items for exchange with the Offering of the Aegis. Every week your offering will be collected and Compendium Points and items will be left in its place.

Explore the new fantasy format. Each Compendium owner will be granted a ticket to compete in Dota Fantasy Season 1, starting May 19. Look for more details soon.

SCORING SYSTEM

Pick Your Favorite Team

25 points

Pick Your Favorite Player

25 points

Qualifier Prediction
50 points

Qualifier Prediction Accuracy
100 points

Vote On The All-Stars Match
50 points

Complete the 10 Hero Challenge
300 points

Watch 10 Qualifier Matches
100 points

Collect 5 Player Cards
25 points

Collect a Team’s Player Cards
100 points

Collect All Player Cards
500 points

Offerings of the Aegis
25-50 points per week

Play-In Series Predictions

25 points

Play-In Series Accuracy
25 points

Top Six Predictions
25 points

Join Dota Fantasy League Season One
25 points

Participate In Fantasy League Draft
25 points

Watch 10 games at The International
200 points

Top Six Accuracy (Any Order)
2000 points

Top Six Accuracy (Exact Order)
10000 points

ADDITIONAL POINTS
You can purchase additional points to further increase your Compendium level.25% of point sales goes to the overall prize pool.

$2.49 USD – 500 points
$4.99 USD – 1100 points
$9.99 USD – 2400 points

FoxDate: Fr, 2014 Jul 04, 1:04 PM | Message # 57
Group: Users
Baltic Dota-http://www.balticdota.com>>http://www.twitch.tv/balticdota

BALTIC DOTA
Dota 2 tournaments
Online Baltic League, July 3-13

12 top DOTA 2 teams from Lithuania LITHUANIA, Latvia LATVIA and Estonia ESTONIA compete for the prize of 500€ and the title of the Baltic Champion!

[cH]vodkaDate: Fr, 2014 Jul 18, 11:54 PM | Message # 58
GTA:T Veteran
Usireginkit į dotą čempionatą, kur reklamuoja per tv biggrin Gal laimėsit auksinį diržą :DD

SufferDate: Su, 2014 Jul 20, 11:54 AM | Message # 59
Group: Removed

Tas turnyras vodka vyksta ir jis jau link pabaigos :D. prize pool beweik 11 mln doleriu biggrin

jagu4rsDate: Su, 2014 Jul 20, 4:04 PM | Message # 60
ex-cH
Group: Users
Suferi euru o ne doleriu. Ziopliau tu biggrin

Forum » Gangsters Territory » Games discussion » Dota 2
Search: